Dataeye Consulting is a Romanian firm. We provide consultancy services in the EU market.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- How to exercise your rights.
Your privacy matters to Dataeye so please do take the time to get to know our practices and if you have any questions contact us.
We do not collect a lot of personal data so we do not have to appoint a DPO according to General Data Protection Regulation, although you may send any questions and request at: email@example.com
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our visitors by figuring out their display preferences, their language and where to send quotations when requested.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you provide us: email address when you create an account in our online GDPR4SMB application or when you request a quotation;
- Logging information such as IP address, browser type and version, number of visits, links you accessed in our web page for statistic purposes;
- Country information based on IP Address;
- Any type of information you enter in the GDPR4SMB application;
- Contractual data and invoice data if case.
How we use information we collect
Your name and email address is used either to provide a quotation if requested, or to authenticate you in our online GDPR4SMB application. We will not send you unsolicitted emails.
Logging information is used for statistical purposes. We do not have private data in our logs.
We use the IP address to automatically select the language in which you see the web page.
We do not have access to the information you fill into the GDPR4SMB application, nor we want to. Each user data is encrypted with its own encryption key. Please read the Terms and Conditions you will find in the GDPR4SMB application after login for additional details.
Contractual data and invoice data is used only for the declared scope and will not be used in any other way.
Transparency and Choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used.
You can exercise your rights by email. We usually reply to requests within 7 (seven) business days. These are the types of request you may exercise:
- Right of access;
- Right to rectification;
- Right to erasure;
- Right to restriction of processing;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to object.
Information we share
Contractual data and invoice data will be shared with our accounting services supplyer FIN-SOLCONTAB SRL.
For web development we have a contract with Singa Studio SRL.
Our web page www.dataeye.ro and GDPR4SMB application are hosted in Romania by Gazduire Web SRL.
No other information will be shared to third parties.
We work hard to protect users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We perform backups every 24 hours.
- We minimize the information we collect.
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.